Tuesday 28 August 2012

GONE-BABY-GONE !!!


i was in deep think ...specially i was screwed-up with some internet related issue ..........it was just, end of 10 minutes i got a solution whereas i was struggling for almost 2 hours........for one typically Account hacking issues..i did nt considered it as one of my friends account hacked issues but since once upon a time, i was A champ ethical hacker, i thought i have not forgot my old profile.....but i had..........as now a days, i hand over these kinds of issues to my assistance to resolve as i have move ahead in life further......

wat happened ha ?

 
.......ystrdy it was 14 long working hours for me so i was completely exhausted... physically & mentally.....plus there was a meeting from morning with management so i was working from early morning & came office early, so that night, i didn’t had a dinner with choice & slept @ 9:30 early hours...............so all became an cocktail...........

So all your GOOD WISHES works strongly 4 me, huh ?

I got a DRIVE SAFELY wishes from my friend while leaving for home @ night 20 hours, few seconds before only i halted in Aarey Jungle because twice a time, i was saved hving accident.
By d time i inform coming home, on my RIGHT mirror got a HIT from speedy demon Bus, it was dark 8:17 & aarey jungle road was empty so hence bus devil driver was on Supersonic Jet Speed. I was just saved.......
& i took imm. slight left turn but there was SPEEDY SINGH in rickshaw.....so he also took left & curse me with bad words as i was also on 60-70 speed & if i would HIT his tum-tum, HE wld b in 30 feet valley....i apologies him in air to moved ahead...on the DARK road.

Imm. thought to took a halt for few minute as my hands were literally severing due 2 strong head-lights my eyes were almost blind for few seconds, hands were frozen as pape (sardarji) would hv rest-in-peace due to bus hitting me & in-turn i wld have hit him.....& meanwhile MY strong intuition (something is gonna wrong) so DRIVE SAFELY....was like BEST OF LUCK to ME BEFORE I appear for my 10th EXAM - 1st day/1st show.
or an FAIRY TALE for a small a infant trying to have deep sleep......thanku 4 concerns & good wishes...YOU SAVE ME, YOUR WISHES SAVE ME, I SAVE MY SELF FOR BETTER TOMORROW.

 
this is life i LIVE in & won’t LEAVE life so early........I want to celebrate LIFE more & more........with you & NOT WITH OUT ME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment