Tuesday 13 February 2018

Pet Beauty Parlour


originally posted on fb on February 7 at 10:16pm

My love for cats & dogs is well know among my closed ones. Frequently I also visits known adoption centers wherein I could play with such pets. 
During one of such events, I came across Spa Center for Dogs. I was bit surprised & with many questions rolling my mind, I met Niharika of PAWFECT LIFE at her center in Andheri, Mumbai. 
Well, to my surprise she had many such furry companions dropped by their owners for which she charge per day basis. She is running cage free day care Center & boarding where ones pet gets boarding and kennel free experience in fully air-conditioned center with experienced care taker. They also conduct grooming, bathing & spa for pets. I got an opportunity to play with 20 different breeds like pitbull, Husky, German Shepherd, Bulldog, Pug, Indian, Golden Retrieval etc. They also do animal behavioral Council with pickup & drop facilities....

No comments:

Post a Comment