Thursday 16 March 2017

Holi Celebration...



This was for the 1st time, I played Holi in my newly shifted apartment....Everyone in new building knows that I do lot of pranks with people but only limited to
my circle people...

How come we missed thandai (edible preparation of cannabis) & methi bhajia as it is important part of holi celebration...someone arranged a strong bhang from Madhav baug temple, CP tank &

due to heavy dose, one female had adverse kick...She was crying for no reasons for almost 2 hours...We try our best to regain her consciousness but all in vain...It was fun watching these scenes....

We had color blast holi as we had bought 12 kg of fragrance gulal (a Red powder) followed by DJing from my 150RMS Home theatre...

The fun was expecting to be end by p.m. as we had delicious Guajarati buffet in society premises... Myself, Shilpa & Dhyeya were about to proceeds for lunch & all of sudden my chaddi buddies friend bang my door to attacked me with gulal....After 2008 onwards, I always went out of Mumbai to celebrate Holi with this chaddi Buddies hence it was double fun to be playing Holi in Mumbai...U can see that in morning I was wearing black t-shirt/Bermuda & in noon, I was in green T-shirt/shorts..

Holi is one of my favorite festival that I never miss to celebrate with my near & dear ones & this time actually Holi is on Sunday means
SUNDAY IS "HOLI"DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment