Wednesday 28 October 2015

Overtake


Shifting in new building, brought lot of friends to Dhyeya. I keenly observed their talks & one typical boy, catch up my eyes. His parents were too much protective about him. But obviously, his elder brother died in an accident at the age of 3. But incident is an example of how our kids are smarter then parents...During Navratri, their discussion catch up my ears, sharing same with you....

While we were returning from Garba, boy with his father driving in their car. Father was driving and son was sitting in the back. Dad was driving his car very carefully because it was very dear to him.

After a few minutes later, Toyota Fortuner overtook their car.
Son told Father, "Pappa, this car went ahead of us, please use accelerator to overtake that car".
Dad replied smiling, "Son, it is not possible, our car is not capable of going that fast as that SUV".

Within a few seconds, Honda Civic went ahead of them. Son got annoyed by it and told Pappa to press accelerator.

Dad replied to son in anger, "You are only seeing cars which are going ahead of us. There are many cars behind us. If we try to catch up with those cars in front of us, we may end up doing damage to my lovely car".

Son replied nicely, "Pappa, you compare me with other smart kids and keep telling me to be like them. If I try to be like them, I might end up hurting myself right! You are only seeing smarter kids than me, but you are not seeing kids who are behind me."

His father kept quiet & stunned. I was laughing because sometimes children teaches us true lesson of life....

No comments:

Post a Comment