Friday 8 December 2017

Charansparsh of Lalbaugcha Raja

originally posted on fb on August'28-2017

It is believed that this Idol of Lord Ganesha is Navsacha Ganpati which means the "one who fulfills all wishes".
This is for the 1st time, I touched his feet & that's made me more emotional...

It was nostalgic feeling to see Lord so closely. The momentum, I was inside Lalbagacha Raja pandal, everyone started pushing me to TAKE DARSHAN ASAP & MOVE FURTHER as if they just waiting for entire caravan release to take blessings.

All of sudden a golden sparkling leg were open in front of me, the shine of gold were just not vanishing in-front of my eyes. All flud lights were on the sparkling golden legs & same lights were re-bounced sun rays like light in my eyes & I had to close my eye lids for fraction of seconds. Idol as high as more than 20 feet was positioned just infront of tiny sevank to give blessings...

I was hard pushed by adjourning lady & who equally dying touch holy feet of bappa..The moment i bow down my head, I felt like my eyes were soaked in blood type redness. For seconds, i could not realizing what happened to me as I was like a blinds fold handed stand Infront of Lord. His huge legs were spreads with blood redness kumkuma all over my forehead & mobile lenses (as seen in one of pics). I felt like Lord Ganesha showered his blessings upon me with all four hands, open his arms bestowing to meet his small sevak. I am actually blessed as it took me 10 seconds to take a vision of Lord “darshan” from so close & it took me only 7 minutes to reach to his pandal, starting from Kalachowky Old Post Office, to direct lords feet.....

This is his blessings I was waiting for years & years....I got it, oh my lord Ganesha.....

Lalbaug cha raja chhya Vijay Asssooo..
Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment