Friday 8 December 2017

My Windshield...Asmiben

originally posted on fb on August'20-2017


The other day, I was shocked to see my car windshield crack due to tree branch fallen on one corner. I was okay as the tree branch didn't fall on any of kids who played hide & seek in parking area but my car took a tole...
I feel windshields is also one of safety device just like seat belts and airbags. I was shocked because the adhesive creates a strong molecular bond between the glass and the vehicle & If the adhesive bond fails (due to stroke) at any point on the glass which can reduce the effectiveness of the air bag and substantially compromise the structural integrity of the roof & life of mine.
We all knows that none of us have many more years to live, optimistically I was in the mid life or 2nd half of my life & we can't take along anything when we r gone...be it my luxurious car also....
I thought I Spend the money
that should be spent,
enjoy what should be enjoyed,
donate what I am able to donate,
but don't make my child & grandchildren become parasites who may be waiting for the day i will die ! !
We should not worry about what will happen after we are gone because when we return to dust, we will feel nothing about praises or criticisms. The time to enjoy the worldly life and my hard earned wealth will be over ! ! !
After moving to bigger home, I had stopped worrying too much about Dhyeya, as he will have his own destiny & he should find his own way. I will show him way of success but walking on the road, will be his job.
Life should have more to it than working from cradle to grave.
One day passes without happiness, you will lose one day.
One day passes with happiness,
then you gain one day.
In good spirit,
sickness will cure.
In a happy spirit,
sickness will cure faster.
In high & happy spirits;
sickness will never come.
Stress leads to sickness & stress means the gap between expectations & reality.
More the gap, more the stress.
Expect nothing
But accept everything.
Above all, learn to cherish the goodness around and FRIENDS.
They all make you feel young & "wanted".
Without them, you are surely to feel lost ! !
The broken windshields is driving my best memories with Asmitaben. Her sudden death without alarm, was shocking moments for all of us, especially for Ajay as he has saved life of many but he could do nothing for his own loving mom. Destiny waits for none, let be doctor like him...
Driving 4 times a week for 75km to & from Mulund was still okay with me but the pain that Asitaben left for heaven abode was more painful & devastating situation for us....She was like a mother to me & Shilpa, she was like windshields to many lives, who has taken shelters under such a beautiful soul...wife, loving mom, mom-in-law, dadi, caretaker, a friend, aunt, sister & endless names...
Learn to "LET GO".
Because You cannot have the next breath until you let go the existing one....
......dasvidaniya to beautiful soul.
You have made us enlists all aspirations, and pursues each one with all that we make life worth living.
May you have decided to be with Chandai###Anantfua###forever###happy###with your loved ones.....I love you, Asimommmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment