Friday 8 December 2017

What's in my cup??

originally posted on fb on September'24-2017


I am holding a cup of tea when someone comes along and bumps into me or shakes my arms, making spill my tea everywhere.
You spilled the tea because tea was in the cup. Whatever is inside the cup is, what will come out because someone has shake me.
Therefore, when life comes along and shakes us (which WILL definitely happen), whatever is inside us will come out. It's easy to fake it, until we get rattled.
So we have to ask ourselves...what's in my cup?
When life gets tough, what will spills over?
Joy, gratefulness, peace and humility?
Or anger, bitterness, harsh words and reactions?
We need to choose wisely!!!

Today let's work towards filling our cups with gratitude, forgiveness, joy, words of affirmation to yourself and others, kindness, gentleness and love...

Wishing you the most and MORE POSITIVIST IN YOUR CUP....

No comments:

Post a Comment