Tuesday 5 December 2017

Hawa ka Jhoka...

originally posted on fb on November 28 at 6:24am
Yesterday night I was sitting in car in Home parking area...& was listening to Arijit Singh songs-AAJ ZID KAR RAHA DIL....

All of sudden from dark, one aged person from my society came close to my car & farted loudly.... the sound very load as I could hear from closed glasses as well... I was shocked to see Uncle farted, right behind me... I was wondering how come someone fart in public place. Even he was least bothered about me sitting in car. I immediately realized that my car AC was ON so I guess uncle didn't know I m sitting in car...& he released his chemical near my car, he farted jor Se...

I also took spontaneous decision & so i blow my car horn continuously...
Uncle was shocked....... & before he speaks anything, I open glass (very little) & shout at him that "Uncle, even my car can fart bigger then uuuuuu"....

What's next....... He vanished in the dark cloud...Hahaha😜😜😜😜😜

thokkkoooo taliiiii......

No comments:

Post a Comment