Friday 8 December 2017

Happy Birthday Papa (from Dhanesh)

originally posted by Dhanesh Padhya on October 28

A very lovely description & message from my elder brother to my deda on his 80th birthday....
A special thanku to all for keeping him in ur prayers....


Finally, Dear Papa,
You were the one who stood on my side even when you knew I was wrong and let me tell you just how much I appreciated that!
My Papa is the one who have always been our inspiration, the one who pushed us to do the things that we felt that we could not have done but did so because you were there for us. My Papa is the one who patiently waited for us outside the school doors, drove us to school almost every single day, told off those bullies for us, protected us from any harm that may come to us, drove us far away when we are feeling off, who remembered our birthday every single time, who gave in to we wants especially when we face him with a tear in our face. My Papa is one of the walls of our life, the one we can lean on to and be assured that will never break down.
Dear Papa,
You were the one who always told me that I can do the impossible if only I tried hard enough, that alone is the reason I am here! Happy birthday to you, just know that I love you and that I would not know where I am right now if you are not there for me to guide me through it all. On your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us. Thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you, so thank you in advance. I am lucky that I am given the best father in the world, a father who truly loves me with all of his heart. Love and laughter are two of the best things that you have given me, Papa! Thanks! Loving wishes for the most amazing Papa in the world! Stay fantastic!
How to say love you Papa is never been easier than with these happy birthday wishes for Papa.
And, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we make in life. May you have many more birthdays to come.
Papa, your unconditional love has helped me to feel safe, warm and secure. Thank you for everything! You will always remain special to me. I love you.
I hope you know how much you really mean to me. Thank you so much for everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment